Saturday, January 8, 2011

Introduction

This is my core dump.

I intend this blog to be a collection of seemingly random information on how I use technology to solve the problems I'm interested in. My hope is that someone who's interested in the same problems I am may find it useful too. Here's some of my relevant interests:
  • Photography, especially post-processing
  • Home theater and digital media management
  • Geotagging and GPS tracking
  • iPhone software and it's cousins
  • SCUBA diving
So, that's a pretty diverse collection, I reckon. To organize all the data I've collected over the years related to these activities, I've written a lot of simple little scripts. I'll post those along the way too.

What you're not going to find is my musings on life, the universe, or anything. I've got other outlets for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment